- One simple will – $770.00
- Will with additional clauses – $880.00 – $1,100.00
- Will with discretionary trust – $2,300.00
- Enduring Power of Attorney – $440.00
- Two simple wills – $1,320.00
- Two wills with additional clauses – $1,540.00 – $2,200.00
- Two wills with discretionary trusts – $3,450.00
- Two enduring powers of attorney – $880.00
- Estate planning general advice/review of wills – $605.00
The type of will you require depends on the structure of your individual/joint assets, trust structures, business structures, relationships etc.
What’s usually involved in a standard will?
- A modest estate
- The testator wants a straightforward distribution of assets.
What’s usually involved in a non-standard will?
- Blended families
- Detailed or special clauses regarding the distribution of the estate
What’s usually involved in a complex will?
- Discretionary testamentary trusts or other special trusts.
*Please note, all fees are inclusive of GST