Professor Jack Anderson will be discussing key sport law issues at the AIS on Wednesday 23 May 2018.
Come along to hear Jack speak on:
- The wider definition of integrity
- Gender – the IAAF regulations and governance of women’s sport
- Doping – the WADA code, team/institutional doping and genetic doping
- Future of contact sports – concussion lawsuits
- Digital disruption of sport – social media and TV rights
We’ve got a packed agenda, including the chance for you to ask questions.
Who should attend?
If you work or volunteer in a sport at any level, you are guaranteed to learn something!
Here are all the details.
Professor Jack Anderson is the Director of Studies, Sports Law at the University of Melbourne.